Monday, June 11, 2012

Ralph

I co-founded and ran for over thirty years a consulting firm addressing the selection and application of stainless steels for critical applications.
although originally shy about public speaking, I have preached over 25 Sunday sermons at St George's Episcopal Church in York Harbor, I am good at this.
I have participated in two search committees for new rectors at St. George's and served six years on the Standing Committee of the Diocese.
I have been a Red Sox fan since 1963.
I am an excellent cook, particularly for Italian and Mexican cuisine, and do much of the cooking at our house.
I spent a week in New Orleans with the Episcopal clergy of Maine helping to deal with the damage of Katrina.  It was a wonderful experience.

Ralph, age 68   

No comments:

Post a Comment